Thursday, September 1, 2011

Beatles Craze

I swear we don't force the Beatles on her... she just happens to love them as much as Victor and I do. You would be amazed at how many songs she knows and sings all the time. Beep beep, beep beep YAH!

Sometimes I have to remind Alana that she's not allowed to get out of her bed until the sun is out. Some days since she can't tell time she wakes up SUPER early... so I have to remind her that when the sun comes out then she can get up! (And it works!!) About 3 days out of the week she comes into our room in the morning and says "Mom, the sun is out" ... then she continues with... The sky is blue, it's beautiful and so are you. Dear Prudence...

Lately she really likes this random Beatles song! Bungalow bill. Then of course all night that song was in my head!



2 comments:

JENNNNNN :) said...

My mom saw LOVE this weekend in Vegas. I told her it was your FAV. She said she knows why... she said its was amazing. <3

Sarah said...

This is one of my favs too!