Monday, September 12, 2011

2 years

This weekend it will be 2 years since you left us…. I still miss you every single day like it was the first day. I remember all the amazing times we had and am grateful to have spent my 29 years with you as my best friend. I see you sometimes when I’m in church, and you are in the front row raising your arms in praise. It makes me happy to see you but I also miss you more.

Shout to the Lord, all the earth, Let us sing
Power and majesty, praise to the King;
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
At the sound of Your name.
I sing for joy at the work of Your hands,
Forever I'll love You, forever I'll stand,
Nothing compares to the promise I have in You.

That is what I hear you sing. You were such a woman of God and I thank you for being such a good role model for me. I Love you and miss you and can’t wait to see you again someday!

xoxo
EOB







2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love you and think of you and your mom each and every day. You are one of the strongest people I know. I know that Pat couldn't be any prouder than she is looking down on you and seeing what an amazing mother you have become. I miss you!

sester said...

EOB <3