Friday, May 13, 2011

Expressions

Rosie is at such a fun age right now!! She's learning and learning and learning! Right now she IS the term "soaking it up like a sponge". I love to teach her new things and watch her mind think as she learns!! Yesterday we worked on expressions on our face! It's so important to me that Alana be able to commuincate and tell me and show me how she is feeling and yesterday as we sat in the car and waited, I would say an expression and she would show me a face that went with it. I thought this was a good idea to play with her to get her thinking. She's so much fun to play around with!

Think, think, think....


Surprised!!


sIlLy! :p


So sad


Happy!!


And my favorite so far.... ANGRY!

Poor girl has the biggest five-head ever when her bangs are pulled back!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love them all! And don't make fun of that little 5 head!! LOL