Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mama's Day

Saturday we took Victor's mom to lunch to celebrate everything she is and how much we love her!!! This lady is one special lady to me! Most people can't stand their Mother-in-Laws but I've never had that problem! Since my mom passed away she has tried to step in a be a mom to me and I couldn't love her more for it! She loves Alana more then anyone else in the world could ever (besides Victor and I) and she treats her like her own! Happy Mother's Day to the world greatest Mother In Law!!



Sunday was a day for me to spend with Victor and Alana! I'm so very thankful to be Alana's mommy! I couldn't be any more proud of the little lady I'm raising! She's very independent and loving and sweet! She's shy when she wants to be and sings her heart out in a microphone when she wants to! She loves to read, draw, be creative, ride her bike. She's brave and so dang smart and very witty! She loves to cuddle with me and give me the biggest hugs EVER! She also reminds me all the time that "Mommy, you are my best friend" I'm so proud she is my girl! I have to thank my own mom for making me the mother I am today! I tried... and try daily to think about my mom and how she raised me and I try every day to be like my mom. I hope to some day become the woman and best friend that she was to me!! Mother's Day is always going to be so hard for me... I'll always have my breakdowns. But I have my wonderful little lady to remind me of why I am a Mother! Thank you to my wonderful hubby for making sure Alana took care of her mommy on Mother's Day!


Happy Day to the rest of the great Mom's out there! To my Grandma, sisters, Aunts and Cousins! To all my friends and my New Mommies!!!! New babies Galore around here and it warms my heart!!! The world needs more mommies!

1 comment:

Jen Reason said...

Happy Mother's Day!! You have lots to celebrate!! Your little lady IS the sweetest EVER! And thats all because of her wonderful mommy (& daddy too). You should be very proud! I know your mom is smiling and celebrating with you - your an amazing mom & wife and you are raising an amazing daughter!
XOXO