Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cinco de Molestache

For Cinco this year we headed out to the beach to share in a fun evening on the strand! My friend Karen has an awesome house right on the sand and it's a great place for happy hours!!! She had some fun props for us when we got there!

The hubs never looked so good with a stache!


Happy Cinco!! We had extra reason to be celebrating.... blog to come soon...


My bestest with me on the beach!


Yes we are rocking sombrero's and we are hot!


When does a mustache become a Molestache? Not here, but I did teach that word to several more followers of the Molestache that night!!

Cheers! - Cinco worms!?!?

I love me some KK!! Karen is one of the most amazing people you will ever meet!



The night would not be complete without some quality time on the sand watching the waves roll in with my two favorite people....

The beer stands alone...

No comments: