Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year

This year for New Years eve we kept it low key, had some friends and family over to help celebrate! Kid friendly party! We had a great night and kept it quite, perfect for us this year!

The girls and their own rockband!


We Karaoke'd and rockbanded and then right before 9pm, midnight on the east coast we got the kids ready to celebrate New Years and watch the ball drop.


Happy New Year 2011!!!

With my love
For Christmas Crystals grandma made this adorable scarf for Alana so I had to get a picture of Crystal and her scarf and Alana and her scarf! So sweet!


My cousin Chrissy and I celebrating the new year to come!


**Bestest girls**

JQ, D and the girls!
Soon to be Mr. and Mrs. <3
Happy New Year to everyone! I hope everyone has a great 2011! 2010 wasn't all that bad, but I'm looking forward to LOTS of babies and new opportunities in 2011!

No comments: