Sunday, January 16, 2011

Beautiful Weekend

Gotta say how much I LOVE my job! Any day before a Holiday they let us out at 2, so I always have a little bit longer weekend and I'm loving the perks!!

Saturday my mother in law came over to visit and wanted to take Alana home with her so we could have a night out! Sweet!! We had a date night! We headed out to see the Black Swan... Holy moly... great fricken movie! So intense and great! Can't wait for that to come out on DVD so I can buy it! We started our date night out with a yummy dinner and for dessert we found this "Mochi Ice Cream Bar". Talk about my dream come true! I am a REALLY big fan of Mochi Ice Cream. It's a yummy ice cream wrapped up in a doughy goodness. They had like 25 different kinds of ice cream. I was in hog heaven. I only bought 3 at first, but the Creme brulee one was so amazing I had to try a few more. So Victor and I tasted a few more! AMAZING!! Going back there soon! We had an awesome date night! Love these nights!



Sunday we packed up and headed to Irvine park where JQ, D and the girls were going to meet us! It was the most beautiful weekend EVER!! With all the rain that we recently had everything was green and the skies were amazing! Victor and I took the girls for a walk down by the creek!



They tried to skip rocks across




My sweet Lexie! I love this girl!



As JQ and the fam headed home for nap time Victor's mom and the kids joined us!


Alana wanted to ride the train around the park. This girl loves trains!!


Except when she's past her nap time and getting a tad sick... this picture makes me laugh!


Enrique and Grandma


Conductor Alana


We fed the ducks, played on the play grounds and rode our bikes for miles! This beautiful weather is really bringing out the "outside family" in us! I LOVE it!!

No comments: