Thursday, November 13, 2008

Soild Foods here we come.....

After Alana's Dr. appt yesterday we got the ok to start her on solid foods! I'm going to attempt to make my own food for her starting next week! But I thought I'd try to at least see how she would do with a spoon. I made her some rice cereal for breakfast and she ate it all!

First spoonful of food in her mouth, she was a bit unsure!


By the second and thrid spoonful, she wanted to feed herself.


Of course she was a super happy girl after eating her first bowl of rice cereal!


Finished every last bite! Hopefully next week with Veggies we'll be just as successful!

Thank you to the other Jamie G. for her first bowl and spoon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is absolutly adorable. I wish the best for you 3. Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

oh, its kris by the way