Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Part I

I say part one because Friday was hectic and it felt like I had 3 Halloweens! I baked cupcakes and cookies to take to Victor's hotel for a potluck they had there! The girls that work for him, are always so sweet to me and invite Alana and I to everything! So we headed over there at noon for our first Halloween session for the day!

For those of you who wonder what I do with myself these days, not working and all... I have a full time job right here at home! Alana and Kali! Kali is my cousin's daughter. She will be 2 in a few weeks and I watch her most days during the week. Give or take a few days! But she is such a good little girl, I'm lucky to be able to stay home with Alana and watch a 2 year old that is really good, sweet and listens really well. This is Minnie Mouse and Baby girl yoda!



This is Indiana Jones and Yoda!

And this is Yoda! How cute is she? I put a pink bow on the top of the head so people would know she is a baby girl yoda! Or maybe Yoda's daughter? So many people are surprised we picked out Yoda for her first Halloween. Why not a fairy or butterfly or some cute little bunny? BLAH! Every baby this Halloween was one of those, so we picked out something different for her! Did you see any other baby girl yoda's out? Probably not too many! HAHA! Us, being different? Weird, I know! But look how damn cute she is!!! Jacquie is pretty sure she is going to hate us for this when she gets older but I'm pretty sure she'll like being a little different. (Not little yellow bus different) just unique! :)

No comments: