Sunday, October 12, 2008

The new beautiful Bride!!!

Saturday was Sarah & Jake's wedding! It seems like it's been forever coming and it was finally here! The day couldn't have been more beautiful! The wedding was in Long Beach and the weather was just perfect! The tree's were in full bloom with the beautiful colors of fall, which made for the perfect setting for their fall themed wedding! Sarah looked stunning! Her dress was so beautiful and was just so perfect for her! Jake looked good too, but it's all about the bride anyway! (Sorry Jake)

Mrs. Headlee.... Awwwww!


Me and the amazingly beautiful bride!


This is the archway that Crystal and I decorated for Sarah!


This is the one for my frame!
Sarah's father walking her down the isle. Look at the train and how great it looks with the leaves all around!



You may now kiss the bride!


Such a happy bride! I know that smile.... it's the smile of a relieved Bride, so happy her day is here and now they can go on their amazing honeymoon to Jamaica!


Her very well dressed bridal party!


The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful
Stop me and steal my breath.
And emeralds from mountains thrust toward the sky
Never revealing their depth.
Tell me that we belong together,Dress it up with the trappings of love.
I'll be captivated,I'll hang from your lips,Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above.
I'll be your crying shoulder,I'll be love's suicide
I'll be better when I'm older,I'll be the greatest fan of your life.

1 comment:

James and Michelle said...

Aw! Sarah was such a beautiful bride!! She looks so happy! :)