Monday, October 6, 2008

Introducing Mr. & Mrs. James and Michelle Juric

My day started early at the reception hall in Corona helping to set up the reception to make Michelle's day be as perfect as possible! The wedding was wonderful! The Happy couple is on their honeymoon in Maui as I type. Lucky them!
Here are some pictures of how the day and the night went!

Every detail was beautiful down to the bows on the chairs!

Her Center Pieces were a lot of work to put together, but came out amazingly beautiful!


Here are the cool favors I made for them! They are candy bars!

The yummy wedding cake.

An Angels Grooms cake!

These were the photographers business cards they left for people to take with their engagement pictures on them.

Michelle & Jim

Look how beautiful her dress is!!

Grandma Pat babysat Alana while we went to the wedding.

Me and the gorgeous bride!!

Why is it that everytime Amanda and I get together we always end up getting SUPER drunk?
Me & my hubby!
This picture pretty much sums up the rest of the night!

1 comment:

Manda said...

You are a bad influence!! By the way, I LOVE the last picture!! HA HA. That is how I felt the next day! Always a blast with you girlie, when is the next party? :)