Thursday, September 12, 2013

Can't handle the cuteness!

My littlest man is 8 months old! CRAZY how fast the time has gone. I know I will always say that! It's crazy when I look at my blog from when Alana was 8 months old. They are SO similar. But can I just say that I raise some REALLY happy babies? That is awesome! Jack just started crawling last week. He is still trying to get the hang of it, but doing well with it. We have hard wood floors at the house so he can just pull himself around without crawling, but he seems like he wants to crawl! He has had 4 teeth for some time now, there are two more top ones coming in right now. That makes 6 at 8 months! He is very loving and loves to cuddle. He will drop his head down on your shoulder and almost hug you. When he is a tired boy, he loves to be in my arms. He sucks him thumb when he is tired and trying to fall asleep. Every time I walk in the door from being at work, he gets so excited and love to kiss me. (Open mouth, biting my cheek off kiss). Last week he said what I consider to be his first word! For the last month every time I call Alana's name out, he would repeat in the same tone and just say Ahhhhh. Well last week Alana was at Grandma's house and Victor and I were in the living room with Jack. I was messing with him and calling out Alana's name. He full on repeated me and said Nah-na. Two syllables and all! His sister is his world and he loves her more than anyone. I am not totally surprised about it being his first word! He talks and makes lots of words and sounds that mean nothing yet, but it's so cute! When he is tired he "sleep talks" as Alana calls it. He is eating a lot of different baby food now. Anytime I can, I give him fresh fruit and veggies. He mostly sucks on them. He loves the little yogurt bites and puffs. He eats those like a champ these days! 8 months and my little guy is just such a love bug! I hope he stays so sweet!
Last weekend we were at Victor's hotel and my sister Jacquie and the fam came down to hang out. She brought her camera and so I went to town on taking pictures of him. These seriously came out so good. I need a great camera!! Dang my kids are cute. I am one lucky mama!    




No comments: