Thursday, August 1, 2013

It's pink and it's oval

Since FOREVER ago, I have been a really big Save Ferris fan! I remember driving in my brand new off the lot, Ford Focus, windows down, blasting Save Ferris, singing my heart out to every word to every song! Over the years their album "It means everything" has been on a CD in every car I have owned. When I was younger, my sister Jacquie and her best friend Melissa always used to hang out with me and we used to play this CD every day! It's amazing to have now found a best friend who shares my LOVE of Save Ferris too! Crystal also knows every word to every song on that CD! One of our favorite songs from it is SPAM! It's a great song and anyone who knows Save Ferris knows the song! A few months ago Crystal found out they would be at the OC fair this summer so we bought tickets! Instead of spending $30-$50 bucks on a concert T-shirt I made my own with Iron on's! They came out pretty awesome!
Plus, I got to add some special little messages to my sisters shirt!

 While at the fair we ate some yummy fried food! This was the first time I tried the red velvet funnel cake! It was YUMMY!

 
SPAM girls! Everyone loved our shirts! 

Save Ferris - July 27th! 

Some more yummy fair food!
 
Me and this super cute boy! 

 
Hawaii and Spam! Great combo!

 
LOVED my Spam shirt!

The Usual suspects. No concert is really complete without both of them!

So excited to see Save Ferris

The concert was AMAZING! Monique performed with people that were not her band members, but you would never have known the difference! She didn't miss a beat! The most exciting part was she opened with SPAM! None of us expected that. We all went crazy (well maybe some of us were crazier than others)... but honestly I sang and screamed at the top of my lungs all night! I was so excited to be there live singing along to every one of my favorite Save Ferris songs! Even if Bruce Jenner never knew TV.
 
I have several video's from before the concert and even during the concert, people puking in front of us, Victor making people trip all over themselves, me screaming and dancing... the night was seriously so fun! I love concerts! We have a few more booked for this year, but I need to get a few more on the calendar too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Defeat.