Friday, August 2, 2013

Cause they are cute!

My little chunky guy is a happy boy! He will be 7 months next week! WOW how that time has flown by! I love this little man so much! I can't wait to leave work every day to get home to him! He smiles so big when he see's me! Melts my heart! He has two BIG teeth on the bottom that grew in pretty fast! I am learning that he is not a good teether! When Alana got teeth, I didn't even know they cut through until they were there! Jack has been different. He has had fevers and has been hurting like crazy. Poor little guy had a tough time with these two teeth. Can't wait for more, yay....
 
Love this smile with his Yellow Submarine outfit on! Thank you Auntie Crystal, Brenda and Christina!

He knows mommy loves him! My big boy!

This picture is so cute. He was so tired, but he was laying there smiling at me as I talked to him. He loves to hear the sound of my voice while he tries to go to sleep.

Soon enough he will be up crawling around. I am pretty content with him not for now. I remember what it's like for the next step. I will be in need of a few baby gates soon!
 
When it's been a hot day, we have spent some evenings out on the front lawn having a picnic. Alana loves picnics and would spend 24/7 outside if I let her... which sometimes I do :)

 Alana is open to eating and trying so many different things right now. I think that's rare for a 5 year old, but I will take it! She has had sushi around since she was born, and we always try and get her to eat it. This evening she had her own roll. Made a big mess out of it, but she tried eating it and liked it!

My two loves!

I always forget to take pictures of me and Jack, so I promised myself I would take some more often! He is such a mama's boy!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

such a beautiful family!

Hard to believe that 39 years ago today, I became a mom. :)