Saturday, April 6, 2013

12 Weeks

My baby is 12 weeks, this time is going way to fast. Here is the last few weeks in pictures!

Jack was born an Angels fan :) Crazy to see Alana wear this same Angels onesie 4 1/2 years ago!


Smiles from my little-ness.



Chrissy and I took the girls bowling since Kali was on the last day of her spring break! They had a great time! Kali even beat me on the second game!
























Me and my girl getting in some fun quality time!















Me and my beautiful God Daughter!



These girls are the best of buds and get along so well! I hope they will always be that way since Kali is like a daughter to me and her mom happens to be my best cousin!


Da na na na na na na na, JACKMAN!!


Any chance Alana gets she throws on one of her pretty dresses! She never used to be such a dress girl, but lately, even if she is just playing with her animals, she puts on one of her dresses. Which works out, because we don't even go enough places for her to wear them, so I am glad she is wearing them. But she cracks me up with them! My beautiful girl is going to be 5 in June!


























This little man is always stylin! We have been blessed enough to have a few different people give us their boy clothes so Jack has several different styles to pick from. This is one of Daddy's favorites of course. My mom's best friend Debbie got this for him and he is super cute in it!






Easter this year was kinda weird... We didn't have any plans with either side of the family. We didn't dye eggs. We didn't do our big egg hunt. It was just an off year. Next year I will make sure is better and more normal for us! BUT the Easter Bunny did come visit us early in the morning and leave his tracks up and down the driveway for Alana and boy did she love it!! I honestly have the best and coolest neighbor!




Alana performed at her very first morning of Choir in the big church. She was pretty nervous and didn't really like being up on the stage in front of everyone, but she did GREAT and sounded awesome! We spent the whole week singing the two songs she needed to know for that morning and did awesome!



I have three weeks before I have to go back to work so I am soaking up all the cuddle time I can with my little man. I never thought I could love another, and the amount of love from a Mother to a son is just amazing to me! 


No comments: