Monday, November 25, 2013

10.5 Months

One day he took a step or two and the next hour he was a walking boy! He's been so ready to walk for a month now so I knew it was only a matter of time. Everybody thinks it's so early, but Alana started walking at 10.5 months to so I assume it would be the same for Jack!

He doesn't talk all that much, he says mama, but that's about it. He baby babbles, but I guess with Alana for a sister he really won't need to talk much. He eats everything in sight! There's not one thing that I've given him that he won't eat. I only don't give him shellfish, sugar and peanut butter. Other than that, he eats meat, pasta, every fruit and every veggie I give him. I am lovin that! We don't need to buy him baby food anymore!

He is still the biggest snuggle bug! He loves to cuddle and sit in my lap and hug me! He is super sweet. If we go somewhere that he is not familiar with, he will just stop and look around. It's like he is just taking it all in. He has such a serious face most of the time. But when you get him laughing he is hilarious! I can always leave it up to Alana to make him smile or laugh. No matter what she does, he thinks it's so funny! The love between the two of them is awesome right now. Gosh I hope they are always this close. Dreaming, I know.... but I am enjoying it right now!

I HATE to compare, but by this age Alana was sleeping well through the night. Jack, no so much! I have started a new routine this week that has him sleeping through the night, but only time will tell. I need my dang sleep!!


o,

No comments: