Tuesday, October 23, 2012

27 weeks

These weeks just keep on zooming by! 12 weeks to go!! Life seems to be skipping so fast these days, week by week it’s flying by. Life is sure getting harder the bigger and more tired I get! Jack is the size of a head of cauliflower this week! (feels like a watermelon).
 
If he is growing the way Alana grew, he surely is 2 weeks ahead of schedule. Sleeping is no fun still…. not looking forward to that not changing for a few years. I did find this “sleepytime” tea that helps me on random nights. It’s all natural stuff that is supposed to help. It knocks me out for sure, but I have a hard time staying asleep. Some random things about being 27 weeks:
Maternity clothes still suck, although I think I’m lasting a bit longer in the few bottoms I do have. I’m sure in a few weeks I’ll be crying about them again.
I learned traveling on an airplane while 6 ½ months pregnant sucks badly!
Jack is going to be a soccer player for sure! Alana NEVER kicked me so hard and moved around so much!
My sciatica is going to be the death of me – who knew this was so much pain.
Speaking of pain – My body is spreading and growing and my pelvic bones HURT. Doesn’t Jack know he’s not coming out that way and my body doesn’t need to grow or stretch that way? Wish I could tell him.
Sitting at a desk for a living is no fun while pregnant.
People who say “Holy cow, how much longer do you have to go?” annoy me.
I’m hot and haven’t felt cold in 6 ½ months!
I don’t feel like cooking, cleaning or doing anything when I get home from working all day. UH.
Alana hugs and kisses Jack every day and night and talks to him on occasion.
Alana thinks she will be changing him, feeding him and bathing him when he comes out. We’ll see how that goes.
My best friend from CO is going to fly out after he is born! YAY!
Jack’s room is almost done, just need to get creative with getting the name up on the wall.
I am ever so grateful that Alana will be 4 ½ when he arrives!
Miguel’s Jr. just opened by my work… that’s going to be a sure way to fatten him up before he comes out!
Changing insurances companies in my last trimester is scary.
 
Lots of other random things going on. Crazy to think that in 12 weeks he’ll finally be here! I can’t wait to meet the little guy and introduce him to Alana!

No comments: