Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Alana Rose Gonzalez


Looks like we are ahead of schedule! From the Ultrasound I had on Tuesday it looks like at 35 weeks she is "about" 7 pounds already. They don't know that for sure, but that is their best guess (Give or take a pound). The Doctor is going to induce me in my 38th week because they don't want me to go full term and have a 12 pound baby! (Thank God) That puts us about the 31st of May, so by, on or around June 1st she will be here!


Attached is the latest picture of her! She is so big they could only fit just her Profile in the picture. You are looking at the left side of her face. From what we can see she's already got Victor's big beautiful lips! (YEAH)We are both doing really well and very healthy! She is just a BIG baby! I will keep everyone updated after she arrives.

Thank you for all of your prayers and support! They always help!

Love,
Jamie, Victor & Soon to be Alana

1 comment:

woods67 said...

This is SOOOOO KOOL you guy's give Alana a kiss for me ! LOVE and MIS you guy's. your brother Danny